Mission Policy & Objectives
- Welcomes European plastic pipe system manufacturers whose products comply with quality and sustainability standards.
- Supports and promotes strong National Associations who in turn strengthen TEPPFA.
- Takes leadership in the publics understanding of the benefits of plastic pipe systems.
- Promotes usage of all plastic pipe systems in the building, civils and utility sectors and defends its products when challenged by alternative materials.
- Takes initiatives and coordinates on environmental issues and studies to defend and promote plastic pipe applications.
- Collects and analysis eco and sustainability information on his products in comparison with other materials.
- Complies with the principles and agreements of the Voluntary Commitment as a responsible association within society.