ACI’s 5th annual Future of Polyolefins Summit will take place in Amsterdam, The Netherlands on 18-19 January 2017.
For this new edition, the conference will give updates on the global polyolefin market and its developments, as well as focusing on feedstock markets & processes developments, and the recycling perspective.
Over the two days, the event will give you in-depth look into polyolefin applications processes and latest technology advancements, through case studies & interactive sessions led by industry experts.
Once again, the conference will bring together senior executive from petrochemical companies, plastic converter, technology providers, chemical intermediate suppliers, researchers, as well as other influential stakeholders amongst the value chain.
Join us in Amsterdam to exchange your point of view with your peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
Key Topics Include
- Factors Influencing the Petrochemical Industry
- Legislation & Regulation
- Feedstock Markets Analysis
- The European Polyolefins Market
- Technologies & Processes Developments
- Polyolefin Producers & Plastic Converters: Strengthening Relationships & Working towards Innovation Together
- End Markets: Drivers, Expectations & Forecast
- Recycling & Recycled Polyolefins
- Bio-Based & Bio-Degradable Polyolefins
For more information & registration, contact Mohammad Ahsan on +44 (0) 20 3 141 0606
Product Environmental Footprint (PEF) is the Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) based method to calculate the environmental performance of a product and organization. It was developed by the European Commission's Joint Research Centre based on existing, extensively tested and used methods.
The European Commission has launched a three-year testing period of the PEF through an open call for volunteers. The Steering Committee and the Technical Advisory Board are set up for the whole duration of the environmental footprint pilot phase on the basis of the guidance documents that were issued for use during the implementation of this exercise. The Steering Committee role is to monitor, guide and take specific decisions related to the environmental footprint pilot phase. The Technical Advisory Board (TAB) is a consultative body supporting the work of the Steering Committee.
The European Biopolymer Summit will be taking place in London, UK, on the 7th & 8th December 2016. The two day event has been designed with the key objective of uniting collaborations across the entire bioplastic value chain to come together to learn more about the innovations emerging in a host of markets as biopolymers begin to play a broader role in multiple sectors.
It also provides a unique platform to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as getting involved in practical challenges, solution strategies and problem solving for the road ahead. With a strong emphasis on the increasing role of a harmonious strategy this event has been designed to facilitate the action that is needed to plan ahead for forthcoming obstacles within the industry.
- The Bio Based Economy – Meeting the Needs of All Parties: Achievements & Obstacles
- Where is Environmental Policy Going?
- How to stay in the UK Market in a post- brexit world?
- Growing Global Bio Based Markets: Blends, Applications, Limitations & Bio Refining
- Biodegradable & Biobased Materials Development: Lessons Learned and Preparing for Future Challenges (practical strategy building)
- Next Generation Polymers: Biopolymers with Advanced Functionalities for High Performance Applications
- Future Perspectives and Advances in Processing & Application of Polymers
- Polymer Fundamentals: the Best Performing Features of the Design and Properties of Biodegradable Polymers
- Pioneering New Processes & Technologies
- Emerging Polymer Technologies: Nanotechnology for Bioplastics: Opportunities, Challenges & Strategies
- Emerging Polymer Technologies: Transformational potential of 3D printing and Nanotechnology
- Applications and Commercialization of Biopolymers
- The Retailer Interview: Retailer Perspective on Bio Based Products
- Sustainability Programmes & Composting Infrastructure: Bridging the Gap Between Interest & Action
- Life Cycle Assessment
- Scaling Up Smartly and Overcoming Barriers for Investments
For more information and to register your attendance please contact Mohammad Ahsan on +44 (0) 203 141 0606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org