Polypropylene (PP) Soil & Waste Pipe Systems
Drainage-Sewage Side (Non-Pressure)
- construction process,
- use and
- end of life.
Gravity discharge and transport of soil and waste from an apartment of 100 m2 to the entrance of a public sewer system.
- Length: 5 m plain ended pipe
- Pipes and fittings designed in class S20
- According to EN 12056-2
- Solid wall, single layer PP pipe, grey coloured
- Fittings are all socket fittings
- PP pipe system components (pipes, fittings and rubber rings) are in accordance with EN 1451
- 50 years
PP Soil & Waste pipe system:
Impact on global warming (kg CO2 equivalent)