TEPPFA Forum 2015
The Forum has been organised at the Plaza Hotel (Brussels) around 6 main themes split between two days and social gatherings, namely the Gala dinner and the Closing cocktail.
Below, in blue, the publishable version of the PowerPoint presented by our speakers (please note that not all speakers authorised the publication of their presentations).
Conference Opening Session
Chair: Claudia Topalli, Environmental & regulatory affairs manager, TEPPFA
- Niels Rune Solgaard-Nielsen, CEO Pipelife, President TEPPFA
- Gwenole Cozigou, Director DG GROWTH, European Commission
- Marcus Pretzell, MEP European Parliament
- Tony Calton, General Manager, TEPPFA
- Tony Radoszewski, President, Plastics Pipe Institute, PPI
Conference Session 1 'Market Overview'
Chair: Tony Calton, General Manager, TEPPFA
- Opportunities and challenges for the European plastic pipes market - Frederic Midy, CEO EMEA, Aliaxis
- The added value of industrial representation at EU level - Hans Telgen, CEO Tessenderlo PPS
- Availability of resources for 7 billion humans - Roger Loop, Managing Director, Bureauleiding
- A responsible industry's promise becomes reality - Stefan Eingartner, Deputy General Manager, VinylPlus
Conference Session 2 'Old problems, new solution'
Chair: Tony Calton
- Highlights on PVC Stabilisation for Pipes - Alexander Schmid, Baerlocher
- Cost Saving Solutions in Pipe Production - Rob Spekreijse, CEO Rollepaal
- How Transparent PVC-u Turns Green to Produce Food and Fuel - Stephan Schuessler, Georg Fischer
- Stormwater Boxes – A Solution for Climate Change Impact on Water Management - Gunter Dreiling, Borealis
Conference Session 3 'Can sustainable construction products build sustainable buildings? – Experience of front running Member States'
Chair: Riccardo Viaggi, EBC Secretary General
- Josefina Lindblom, European Commission, DG Environment
- Manfred Fuchs, European Commission, DG Growth
- Abbe Owen, BRE UK
- Denis Pohl, Representative of Belgian Ministry of Environment
- Burkhart Lehmann, IBU Germany
Conference Session 4 'Is benchmarking the future of environment assessment for construction products?'
Chair: Mark Goedkoop, PRE International
- Michele Galatola, DG Environment, European Commission
- Ari Ilomäki, Chairman CEN TC 350
- Christophe Sykes, Managing Director,Construction products Europe
- Carolin Spirinckx, Project Manager, Vito
Conference Session 5 '100 years ... still fit!'
Chair: Claudia Topalli
- Validation of the Long Life of PVC Pipes, Steven Folkman, Utah State University
- Polyolefin Sewer Pipes – 100 year Lifetime Expectancy, Jannette Mulder-Grootoonk, Wavin
- Lifetime Assessment of Polyethylene Pipes in Oil and Gas Infrastructure, Reinhold Lang, University of Linz
- Unlocking New Applications: PP-RCT for Demanding Skyrise Buildings, Christophe Salles, Borealis
Conference Session 6 'It’s about time!'
Chair: Tony Calton
- Sewer Installation Time – Comparing PVC with Concrete, Zoran Davidovski, Pipelife
- Cost Saving Through Quality Installations, Monica de la Cruz, Asetub
- PVC4Pipes Training and Presentation Packages, Jean-Francois Greiner, Aliaxis
- An Online Technical Guide to the Use of PE100 in Trenchless Applications, Tom Sangster, PE100+