ACI’s 5th annual Future of Polyolefins Summit will take place in Amsterdam, The Netherlands on 18-19 January 2017.
For this new edition, the conference will give updates on the global polyolefin market and its developments, as well as focusing on feedstock markets & processes developments, and the recycling perspective.
Over the two days, the event will give you in-depth look into polyolefin applications processes and latest technology advancements, through case studies & interactive sessions led by industry experts.
Once again, the conference will bring together senior executive from petrochemical companies, plastic converter, technology providers, chemical intermediate suppliers, researchers, as well as other influential stakeholders amongst the value chain.
Join us in Amsterdam to exchange your point of view with your peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
Key Topics Include
- Factors Influencing the Petrochemical Industry
- Legislation & Regulation
- Feedstock Markets Analysis
- The European Polyolefins Market
- Technologies & Processes Developments
- Polyolefin Producers & Plastic Converters: Strengthening Relationships & Working towards Innovation Together
- End Markets: Drivers, Expectations & Forecast
- Recycling & Recycled Polyolefins
- Bio-Based & Bio-Degradable Polyolefins
For more information & registration, contact Mohammad Ahsan on +44 (0) 20 3 141 0606