The European Biopolymer Summit will be taking place in London, UK, on the 7th & 8th December 2016. The two day event has been designed with the key objective of uniting collaborations across the entire bioplastic value chain to come together to learn more about the innovations emerging in a host of markets as biopolymers begin to play a broader role in multiple sectors.
It also provides a unique platform to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as getting involved in practical challenges, solution strategies and problem solving for the road ahead. With a strong emphasis on the increasing role of a harmonious strategy this event has been designed to facilitate the action that is needed to plan ahead for forthcoming obstacles within the industry.
- The Bio Based Economy – Meeting the Needs of All Parties: Achievements & Obstacles
- Where is Environmental Policy Going?
- How to stay in the UK Market in a post- brexit world?
- Growing Global Bio Based Markets: Blends, Applications, Limitations & Bio Refining
- Biodegradable & Biobased Materials Development: Lessons Learned and Preparing for Future Challenges (practical strategy building)
- Next Generation Polymers: Biopolymers with Advanced Functionalities for High Performance Applications
- Future Perspectives and Advances in Processing & Application of Polymers
- Polymer Fundamentals: the Best Performing Features of the Design and Properties of Biodegradable Polymers
- Pioneering New Processes & Technologies
- Emerging Polymer Technologies: Nanotechnology for Bioplastics: Opportunities, Challenges & Strategies
- Emerging Polymer Technologies: Transformational potential of 3D printing and Nanotechnology
- Applications and Commercialization of Biopolymers
- The Retailer Interview: Retailer Perspective on Bio Based Products
- Sustainability Programmes & Composting Infrastructure: Bridging the Gap Between Interest & Action
- Life Cycle Assessment
- Scaling Up Smartly and Overcoming Barriers for Investments
For more information and to register your attendance please contact Mohammad Ahsan on +44 (0) 203 141 0606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org